Friday, January 9, 2009

2009- A New Year

A new year means a new beginning. This year will be a tough one with many upcoming activities. I am Secondary 4 this year so it is my time to prepare for the GCE O-Levels. Lately, I seems to have lose some of my interest in computer gaming. It should be a good thing but there do not seems to be much change. I am still the same old me. And a rather depressing news is that my social circle of friends have little or no progress at all. Well, it is not like I hate being alone.
My academics are so-so. If you compare the results with the other schoolmates of mine, I am still far off. They say that I would need to get at least a B3 for every subject. This makes my lose my confidence, it feels weird. Since the past, even when sitting for the PSLE, I never worried so much. Must be that it is going to decide my future path. But then again, I still want to code that ITE is not the end of the road. And I am going to aim for NYP.
Second time I am going for SYF as a band member. I do not have really good memories of the previous SYF when I am in Sec 2. And it some how makes me curse my fate for having to prepare for SYF when I have to study. It was said that odd years have harder O-Level papers. And because the band is aiming to get a Gold this time, from next month on we will be having extra practice on Saturday. That makes it 4 practice per week. Not to mention the extended time-table.
I do not have much mixed feelings for ending up in this class, but at least the old friends are together again. This way we could consult each other with the subjects we are not sure in. For this class, I really hope everyone can pass their O-Levels and move on. I am sure, even after the exams, we will still stay in tough. The teachers too are trying their best and so sure I am that they would not want to see us back again. Having too much nightmare means sleepless nights.(laughs*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home