Saturday, June 16, 2007

Third week of the holidays

Day 16- 10June2007


Stayed at home all day. Started my homework plus assessment. My mother even set a must for them to be done.

Day 17- 11June2007

I woke up early at 10.30am to prepare for i am going to my friend's house again. And this time, i planned to finish this once and for all. But, in the end one of the boys was late. Pulling the rest down the drain as we could not start without everyone present.

Day 18- 12June2007

My mother pull me out of the house in the afternoon. It was suppose to be my personal afternoon. She then dragged me all the way to Novena for shopping. We went round the whole shopping mall and went home with countless bags.

Day 19- 13June2007

Homework all day. Did not get to leave the house even one step. So bored stuff up with all the books.

Day 20- 14June2007

My mother dragged me out again and this time to Bishan. We were there going in circles yet found nothing to buy. So, we went home empty-handed.

Day 21- 15June2007

My brother is leaving for NS today. And my mother is going with him which leave me alone. Frankly, I am not afraid of being alone. And the first thing i did was to use the computer and check up on the updates. Somehow, the house is so silent that it gives me the creeps.

Day 22- 16June2007

I went to the National Library today. It was not crowded but there were no book of my interest. I really hope that Ang Mo Kio Library can obtain more books. If that happens, i would not have to worry of having no book to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home