Monday, June 11, 2007

Second week of the holidays

Day 8- 2June2007

Surprisingly, i did not receive any nagging from my mother. Since i could not get enough sleep, she allow me to rest the whole day. And i was there watching TV, playing games, sleeping, etc.

Day 9- 3June 2007

Sunday was the day that i use to visit my grandmother. We usually go there at noon and come back in the evening. And my baby cousins were there too. They are so cute(kawaii).

Day 10- 4June2007

Stayed at home all day. And i was quite shock that my mother had not nag on me yet. But i cannot confirm that she would not for the whole holiday. Or should i said that it is impossible.

Day 11- 5June2007

Slept late last night so it was not surprising that i woke up late as well. I might have gotten used to school life that i woke up very early every morning. I skipped dinner today which is very unusual of me.

Day 12- 6June2007

Today was another exciting day. I woke up early and went all the way to Serangoon Central. Can you guess what am I doing there? I doubt so! Actually, i went there for CIP programme. Everyone was divided into small groups and scattered all over Singapore. Some unfortunate ones were arranged to go all the way to Vivo City. My group is suppose to do our job at Shop & Save. There we are promoting the use of reusable bags. It was a tiring day but everyone gained some experience and memories.

Day 13- 7June2007

Another busy day. There's Maths remedial at 10.30am. And i am now heading to my friend's house. We had agreed on a day to meet up and finish our project. But it seems that there was not enough time. The boys were buying time and resulting in the project unable to be finished. So, we arranged another day to meet up again.

Day 14- 8June2007

There's remedial today again. And, i did pretty well today. I managed to get all 3 of the worksheets done before the rest. Some had even stayed for 2-3hours while i only used 1 hour. And surprisingly, i am able to get all of them correct!

Day 15- 9June2007

Sleep through the whole day. And managed to finish reading 2 books. The books i read on were not bad. I brought them at the book fare which took a long time to find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home